Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
- ”I didn’t know you liked music so much.”
”I often come here.” said Ky. ”Like most of the workers, as I’m sure you’ve noticed.”
”Doesn’t it become boring?” (…)
”I’ve heard so many times the One hundred songs.”
”Sometimes, they’re different.” he explained.
”They’re different when you’re different, too.”
2. ‘I see her shivering and breathing rapidly. Xander stands up and switches places with her, helping her and defending her with his own body, so that she would be in the centre of the group, not on the side.’
Matched by Ally Condie
Hope you liked it! Tune in next week for more Teaser Tuesdays!